Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Boulevard of Broken Dreams

I walk a lonely road The only one that I have ever known Don't know where it goesBut its home to me and I walk alone I walk this empty streetOn the Boulevard of broken dreams Where the city sleeps And I'm the only one and I walk aloneI walk alone My shadows are the only one that walks beside me My shallow hearts the only thing that's beating Sometimes I wish someone out there will find meTill then I'll walk alone I'm walking down the lineThat divides me somewhere in my mindOn the border line of the edge And where I walk alone Read between the lines of what's Fucked up and every things all right Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive And I walk alone I walk aloneI walk aloneI walk aloneI walk a...My shadows are the only one that walks beside meMy shallow hearts the only thing that's beatingSometimes I wish someone out there will find meTill then I'll walk alone
====================================================================

song by Green day....willy nilly u could understood about this liryc coz there was some interesting.

No comments: